Frequently Asked Questions
- Our performance shirts are true to size. Order your usual size.
- Our tees and tanks fit on the slim side. If you are generally between sizes, go up one size.
- Unisex sizing correlates with men's sizes.
When will my order be shipped?
- We ship retail orders within 1-2 business days from the date of purchase
- Our shipping rates are weight based.
- Depending upon the size of your order and how heavy your package is, our fulfillment system will determine the rate based upon your geographical location.
What is your return and exchange policy?
- Items can be returned in new, unwashed, and unworn condition up to 30 days after purchase.
- After inspection, we will provide a refund less our original shipping costs. Actual shipping costs will be deducted for purchases that qualified for free shipping.
- Items can be returned for an exchange. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges associated with the exchange.
- Please allow 5-7 business days to process your return once the item(s) are received. You will receive a confirmation email from us once we have processed your refund.
What do I do if I received an incorrect or damaged item?
- If we made a mistake, we'll take care of it! If you received an incorrect, defective or damaged product, please let us know so we can replace it for you.
- Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and what the issue is.
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Fabric softener is not recommended
- Tumble dry on low heat or hang dry
What does UPF 50 mean?
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed.
- A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through.
- This fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly as only 2 percent of the UV rays will get through.
What's the Difference between SPF and UPF?
- SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor and is the rating you're familiar with for sunscreens and other sun-protective products. It measures the amount of time it takes for sun-exposed skin to redden.
- UPF measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches the skin.